Ships direct from manufacturer within 1 to 2 business days
The KeyPre™ was designed for professional keyboard, synthesizer, and drum machine users who want to use something better than a mixer input channel or a DI (direct injection).
Electronic instruments often have a wide range of different output levels and impedances, and with much wider bandwidth than traditional passive instruments such as electric guitars.
This presents a challenge for any outboard device following it. A high performance preamplifier, specifically designed for electronic instruments, is needed to ensure nothing is being compromised or bottlenecked as your sound is being processed.
Over two years have been dedicated to research, test, and develop the KeyPre™ and we are confident it will preserve the integrity of your electronic instrument for both recording and live applications.
Avedis Audio Electronics KP6
- Six independent channels
- TRS balanced inputs and output, and additional inputs in the front for up to 12 inputs
- Uses the high performance Ingenius® input stage
- Direct coupled discrete preamplifier
- Jensen transformer balanced output
- Up to 32dB’s of Gain
- Can be used with either balanced or unbalanced keyboards
- Supports all variety of electronic keyboard or synthesizer output impedances
- Very wide frequency response to capture the full bandwidth of your electronic instrument
- High headroom surpasses even your DAW
- 5 bargraph LED meter which can be custom adjusted internally
- Internal international power supply
- Patented Xsolate® Ground Lift System to safely isolate output stage ground connection
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.
- 3 Year Warranty
Frequency Response 3Hz – 70kHz Input Impedance 40k ohms Maximum Level before clipping +28dBu THD+N 0.015% @ 10dB Gain IMD 0.02% (400Hz, 4kHz) Noise -115dB Dimensions 19”W x 1.75”H x 8”D Weight 8 lbs Power consumption 18W